Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Yet again...

It has apparantly been way too long since my last blog and certain people are having withdrawals. So much has happened in the last 2 weeks. Sheryl came to town and stayed in the guest room which was the reason for this madness! We had a lot of fun while she was here. I tried to spend as much time with her as I could since her and my little brother would be leaving for UT soon. We had a blast playing Tennis... Which I still need pictures from BTW ; ) and we even washed our cars together. Mine was by far the dirtiest, but I like it that way. My aunt and her sons and my grandma also came to town for my cousins farewell. It was a lot of fun spending time with them. I do wish her sons actually knew I was when they first got here though. This just means that we need to make more trips. I can't have my family not know me. The three of us had a lot of fun. We laughed A LOT! I owned my pony tail and worked my up do, Sheryl liked the Mike n' Ikes, and Donny sniffed people asking if he can get their number. Inside joke, but it's still hilarious. I wish they could have stayed longer. We went up to Yosemite the weekend before they left. We made it all the way to the top. The falls were little, but still beautiful. I do have pics, but I am too lazy to put the CD in right now so you guys will have to live without it. I did perfectly fine, but the rest of the family had me a little worried. I also MADE them "walk an extra mile," even though it was only 1/2 a mile. They complained pretty much the whole way. SISSY'S!! I got to see my first rattle snake and we also saw a Mommy bear and 2 bear cubs from across the trail. We had a blast and it was beautiful. I miss them already. Donny's room is so empty. I can't even keep his door open because looking inside makes me sad. Mom and I still haven't cleaned it, but we did tough it out and make the bed. I truly believe I have the best family ever!

No comments: