Thursday, August 21, 2008

Athletic Training

So, the low down is that I have no life and no time. At least not enough to Blog anyway. I haven't even really been on the computer. My life now consists of the Olympics and anything Athletic Training. To be honest, I really don't mind. It kind of sucks that I never really have time to myself or even my family, but I am having a lot of fun. I miss my nieces and nephews and my sisters, but especially my little brother. I never realized how much of a role he had in my life until he moved away. It's so weird to think that he is not just across the hall anymore.

Anyway, the Olympics has been amazing. I record it everday which means I have to come home every night to watch it because our DVR only has 18 hours left on it. I love the summer Olympics! Swimming, diving, gymnastics, and beach volleyball are my favorites. Way to go Shawn Johnson, Michael Phelps, Misty May-Treanor, and Kerry Walsh. Did we ever doubt any of them? I was hoping Shawn would have won all around, but there is always London and I am glad she is leaving China with at least one Gold. Hopefully our girls diving can actually get a medal tonight in the 10m platform diving.

The training room has actually been a breeze too. I am getting sick of eating at RDH (The Resident Dining Hall), but it's fun every day. There are a few people who have already caused problems, but I am trying my hardest not to hold it against them. Football camp will be over on Saturday! I can see the finish line and I am in a dead sprint to get there. I worked with Soccer today which was totally fun and the reason why I actually get a break and am able to bring you this glorious blog. I also got a pedicure today! Yay soccer! School starts on Monday and as much as I need a vacation, I am really excited to see what this year will bring. I have already have a few sports in mind, but what I thought I didn't want for sure now looks somewhat appealing. We'll just have to wait and see what happens...

As for Twilight. I saw they changed the release date to Nov. 21st or something like that. I can't wait. There are so many things going on this year it's exciting! We are going to Utah the weekend before my birthday and for once I don't mind. I am actually really looking forward to going. I hear there may be a few surprises along the way! Anyway, life is a mess right now so SHERYL don't be angry if I don't blog for some time. I am trying to find balance in my schedule. We will get it figured out. In the mean time, the phone goes both ways. I am always down to text or e-mail. Kristi... tell those kids I love them. And Terra give DK some kisses for me. I love you all!

2 comments:

Josh and Terra Schmidt said...

Britty we love you too and miss you so much we are so proud of you and are glad you are having a great time with athletic training!
HUGS and KISSES from me and Dakota especially ;)

Kristi Williquette said...

I'm glad I finally got to see you last night- even if it was for a little bit. You know we LOVE you!