Saturday, November 15, 2008

Halloween!

I love Halloween. I love the scary movies, the haunted houses, the scary ghost shows that are supposedly real, dressing up in a costume at the age of 21, and having a good excuse to eat a lot of candy. For Halloween I was a ninja turtle with Lisa. We made shirts that said the names of who we were on them and bought the little kid cotumes so we could use the shells, which we also jazzed up. They were super cute! She was supposed to be Donnie, but we weren't informed that Donnie was the purple one until we had already made the shirt. SO, she was a blue Donnie. I was Raphael, the super cool red one. This was in the car before I had my really cool headband on and you can't really see our shells, but we were all decked out. We had everything except the weapons. We got ready together and then went to my friend Sal's house. It was kind of lame so we decided to leave and hang out with Lisa's friend from home, Calvin. He was pretty cool. Us leaving caused a lot of unnecessary drama, but it was worth it. We ended up having a lot of fun. Ninja turtles was probably the best idea ever. Even though there weren't four of us which everyone talked about that night, and we didn't have weapons. Can't wait to see what we come up with next year.

No comments: