Tuesday, October 28, 2008

No clinging to the corners...

So this weekend was a bit of a mess. Friday night I had to work the soccer game. I love working them, but we always lose, which is a big downer. So I have come accustomed to working on the visitors side so I can at least stand in awe of some of the amazing plays they make. This time I wasn't so lucky. It was a great, very aggresive game. Someone even got carded. However, we won 1-0. Something that is totally great, but not what I expected.

Saturday morning Caitlyn and I woke up bright and early to go check out some apartments. My decision is not finalized yet, but we will see what happens. After a few adventures and some great apartments we decided to go back to my house to decorate out Halloween costumes. We decided to be Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! I am so excited. We don't have a fourth one, but we decided that it was ok. They look super cute. I will put pictures up after Halloween.

Later that night we went to Fright Night at Sierra Vista Mall. It was super fun! I usually get really scared, but this year I tried my hardest to keep my composure. There was a couple of times my ankles shook, but I never screamed! There was even a scary clown and a vampire man chasing people outside as they stood in line. I freaked out at first, but when they actually came up to us I tried so hard just to act normal. They look for people like me cause we are all little and helpless, but when he realized that I wouldn't budge he got a little bored and they didn't bother us for the rest of the night. THANK GOODNESS!

So, since we were in such a large group, we had to get split up for the maze. Caitlyn was in the group ahead of me with Lucas, Bry, and Karen, and I was in the middle group with Cesar and Lisa. Throughout the maze we could hear Caitlyn screaming which freaked me out a little because I was expecting all this scariness! At one point we even heard one of the scary people tell her not to cling to the corners. As soon as we heard him say it, I knew it was about her. It was so funny! All in all it was a pretty good night. I must admit that I was a little scared, but not as much as I was expecting. The last haunted house I went to was an actual house here in Clovis and it was 10x more scary because it was really haunted. As soon as you stepped in the door, you could just feel it. Too bad they had to close it down.

1 comment:

Kristi Williquette said...

okay britt- I can't comment if you don't blog more than every 3 weeks!

I love you!!