Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tag!

I tag my sisters and any other family member that reads my blog!
P.S. Sorry it took so long Ashley!

Ok, the rules are that you have to take pictures of these things in your house as they are right now! You can't clean before you take it!
1. The Kitchen Sink

Remember that I live at home with my parents still...

2. Toilet

Sadie makes her 1st appearance!

3. Laundry Room

4. Fridge
Sadie makes her 2nd appearance!

5. What is your spouse/kids doing?

Yes, she is licking my leg. Sadie appearance #3!

6. Favorite shoes

I don't wear too many shoes anymore. You are lucky I didn't take a pic of the nikes I have to wear to the training room every day. : )

7. Favorite Room

8. Dream vacation

Anywhere in the Caribbean

9. Closet

10. Self Portrait

Ew I know... I can't believe I am putting this on the internet, but I am trying not to cheat!

No comments: