Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Car Wash!

Since I have been so busy I have not had time to wash the outside or inside of my car for the last few months. Dad washed it for me a couple of times, but it hasn't been cleaned since before out trip to Utah and trust me... it got REALLY dirty driving all that way. So, I finally got tired of looking at the dirt on my back window and all the bugs on my front window, but I still didn't have time to actually wash it and I don't wanna pay the money to have someone else wash it. I am a poor college student who can't have a job so I have to save money wherever I can. SO, when I got home from class today I fo-washed it. I pretty much sprayed it with water and then dried it. I didn't think it would work as well as it did. The windows are still a little dirty and not all of the bugs came off, but I can wash the windows with those little things at the gas station the next time I get gas. YAY for a clean car!

2 comments:

Kristi Williquette said...

Yay for a semi clean car!!

Ashley said...

hey brit! I tagged you! :)